Privacy Note Frankenberg - Tailored Meal Solutions
Protection your privacy when processing personal data, as well as the security of all business data is an important concern to us that we take into account in our business processes.
Responsible according to Art. 4 para. 7 GDPR
Germany Phone: +49 (0) 2405 / 46 46 0
Fax: +49 (0) 2405 / 213 71
Responsible data protection officer
Dr. Ralf W. Schadowski
Phone.: +49 (0) 241 44688-0
§ 1 Legal basis for the processing of personal data
(1) Insofar as we obtain the consent of the data subject for processing of personal data, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a EU Data Protection Basic Regulation (GDPR) serves as the legal basis.
(2) In the processing of personal data required for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b, the GDPR serves as legal basis. This also applies to processing operations required to carry out pre-contractual measures.
(3) Insofar as the processing of personal data is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation to which our company is subject, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c GDPR serves as the legal basis.
(4) In the event that vital interests of the data subject or another natural person require the processing of personal data, Art. 6 para. 1 d GDPR serves as the legal basis.
(5) If processing is necessary to safeguard a legitimate interest of our company or a third party and if the interests, fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject do not outweigh the former interest, Art. 6 para. 1 letter f GDPR serves as the legal basis for processing.
§ 2 Data storage duration & data deletion
(1) The personal data of the data subject will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of storage ceases to apply.
(2) Furthermore, data may be stored if this has been provided for by the European or national legislator in EU regulations, laws or other provisions to which the person responsible is subject.
(3) The data shall also be blocked or deleted if a storage period prescribed by the aforementioned standards expires, unless there is a need for further storage of the data for the conclusion or performance of a contract.
§ 3 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data that are personally identifiable to you, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, if applicable your name and your telephone number) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data arising in this context after the storage is no longer necessary, or limit the processing if statutory retention obligations exist.
(3) If we make use of contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. We also specify the defined criteria for the storage period.
Collection of personal data when you visit our website
When using the website for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which are technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (legal basis for this is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR):
- IP address
- host name
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access Status/HTTP Status Code
- the amount of data transferred in each case
- Web page from which the request comes (referrer)
- The specific pages you visit on our website
- Browser: Type, version and set language
- Operating System: Type and Version
Size of the browser window
Installed Browser Plugins
§ 4 Other functions and offers of our company website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services which you can use if you are interested. As a rule, you must provide further personal data, which we use to provide the respective service and to which the aforementioned data processing principles apply. Mandatory fields are marked with an asterisk. Information in fields not marked in this way is purely voluntary.
(2) When you contact the service provider by e-mail, your e-mail address and, if you specify this, your name, your telephone number and [...] will be stored by us in order to answer your questions.
(3) In some cases, we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly checked.
(4) Furthermore, we may pass on your personal data to third parties if we offer participation in promotions, competitions, conclusion of contracts or similar services together with partners. For more information, please provide your personal data or see the description of the offer below.
(5) If our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you of the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
§ 5 Rights of the affected person
In the following we inform you about your rights according to Art. 15 GDPR. You can exercise these rights at any time and therefore contact us directly. If you demand these rights from us, we will examine them in detail, taking into account the related legal requirements and requirements. We may ask you for further information. We will explain in detail the results of our audit and our procedure for fulfilling your request. It is possible that we may not be able to fully meet your wishes in the manner you request.
This should not prevent you from claiming your rights from us or asking us about them. We will be happy to answer all your questions.
(1) Right to information
You have the right to request information from us at any time as to whether and which of your personal data is processed by us. This also includes information on the purposes of processing, if applicable on recipients to whom we have disclosed data about you, the planned storage period and, if applicable, information on the origin of this data, unless we have collected this data directly from you. In addition, you have the right to a one-time free copy of your personal data stored by us. We reserve the right to charge an appropriate administration fee for the following copies.
(2) Right to rectification
You have the right to request us to correct any inaccurate information we hold about you. This also includes the right to complete incomplete personal data.
(3) Right to deletion
You have the right to request the deletion of data that we have stored about you. If we should have published data of yours, this also includes our obligation to forward all links to this data as well as copies or replications of this data concerning to other persons responsible for the processing of this published personal data within the framework of the "right to oblivion" in accordance with Art. 17 para. 2 GDPR, taking into account available technology and the implementation costs.
(4) Right to restriction of processing
You have the right to demand that we restrict the processing of data that we have stored about you. Thereafter, processing of this data is only possible with your consent or for a limited number of legally stipulated purposes.
(5) Right to objection to processing
To the extent that we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if, in particular, the processing is not required to fulfill a contract with you, which we describe in each case in the following description of the functions. In the event of such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the case of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and will either discontinue or adapt the data processing or point out to you our compelling legitimate reasons for which we continue the processing.
Of course, you may object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us about your objection to advertising using the above-mentioned contact channels.
(6) Right to revoke consent under data protection law
If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke this at any time. Such a revocation influences the permissibility of processing your personal data after you have given it to us.
(7) Right to data transfer
You have the right to receive information about yourself that you have provided to us from us in a structured, common and machine-readable format for the purpose of transfer to another person
responsible. At your request and taking into account the available technical possibilities, this also includes the direct transfer from us to the other person responsible.
(8) Right of appeal to a supervisory authority
You have the right to complain at any time to a data protection supervisory authority about our processing of your personal data.
(9) Automated decision making including profiling
You have the right to receive information on the existence of automated decision-making including profiling under Article 22 para. 1 and 4 GDPR and, at least in these cases, meaningful information on the logic involved and the scope and intended impact of such processing on the affected person.
Status: June 18, 2018